Canon’s comprehensive portfolio of imageRUNNER ADVANCE multifunction printers and integrated solutions can help simplify the end-user experience and management of technology, better control sensitive information and print-related costs, and help ensure that technology investments proactively evolve with changing needs.
- Track and assess print, copy, scan, and fax usage and allocate costs to departments or projects.
- Apply print policies and restrict usage by user to help reduce unnecessary printing and contribute to cost efficiency.
- Standard cloud-based solution provides a centralized dashboard with up-to-the-minute insights into printer activity.
- Upgrade to uniFLOW server or cloud-based solutions for full accounting and reporting for compatible Canon and third-party devices, pull printing, job routing, and powerful scan workflows.
- Advanced standard security feature set to help safeguard sensitive information and assist in regulatory compliance.
- Integrates with existing, third-party Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems to help provide real-time comprehensive insights into potential threats to the network and printers.
- Technology to verify that the device boot process, firmware, and applications initialize at startup, without any alterations or tampering by malicious third parties. During operation, McAfee Embedded Control utilizes a whitelist to protect against malware and tampering of firmware and applications.*
- Security policy settings can be controlled with a dedicated password, configured from a central location, and exported to other supported devices.
- Control access to the device and specific features, using a host of flexible authentication methods – PIN code, user name/password, or card access.
Ships standard with 2 x 550-sheet Paper Cassettes, Envelope Feeder Attachment, UFRII/PCL/PS Printing, Direct PDF/XPS Printing, Color Universal Send with PDF High Compression, Encrypted PDF, Digital Signature PDF, Searchable PDF/XPS, OOXML (Scan to PPT and Word), Universal Login Manager (Requires Download), uniFLOW Online Express, Access Management System, HDD Data Erase, Data Encryption (FIPS-140-2), IP Sec, Encrypted Secure Print, Secure Watermark, Web Browser, Single Pass Duplexing Automatic Document Feeder, Color Image Reader, Ethernet 1000Base-T/100Base-TX/10Base-T,USB 2.0/3.0 High Speed Connectivity, Wifi Connectivity, Remote Operator’s Software Kit, Color Network ScanGear and Drum Units.